Welcome to TechAd Group, a kinship and lovely playground where you could fulfill your life, personally and professionally. Come and play with us, then you’ll know why. This time we are seeking a new family member to complete our team where they always see things from a much wider perspective.
DIGITAL STRATEGIST PLANNER (Code: Planner)
Our new Digital Strategist Planner will be responsible for managing digital creative projects for a variety of international and local clients. You will manage each project from the initial brief through to delivery alongside our Account Managers/Executives, Production/Creative Team, Social Media and Content Strategic team.
What You Do
- Prepare presentation and pitch for pitching new clients for new ideas/concept of digital marketing
- Have a high passion for brands, creativity, technology and people
- Able to develop strategies for taking a clients brand into different digital environments, as well as broader thinking on making brand experiences
- Ensure the quality of the concept and work produced is inline with high standards.
What We Need
- Male/Female – Insightful - Daydreamer - Creative Thinker – Mind Explorer - Happy Minded
- Resourceful about digital marketing ecosystem & technology
- Passionate and innovative about marketing especially digital marketing and insight analysis
- Able to transform the brief from client into ideas & concept for their digital marketing campaign and social strategy that are driven by consumer insights
- Able to work in a multi-discipline collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree any field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good Presentation skill
- Good English
- Good Taste
WEB PROGRAMMER (Code: WEB)
- Designing, developing and testing software applications.
- Diagnosing, fixing and testing any faults to ensure our systems operate correctly.
- Assisting the ongoing development of our software products.
- Participating in the quality control activities undertaken in the team.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English is a must
- Female / Male, minimum age 21 years old
- Minimum bachelor degree in any IT
- Experienced in creating web based application
- Preferred who has experience in slicing with Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Ilustrator, CSS3 and HTML5
- Project-oriented, focused on quality and delivery
- Ability to research problems and recommend solutions
- Detail-oriented, Self-reliance, self-starter approach
- Flexibility of working hours to meet support requirements
We’ll be waiting for your lovely profile and what you have done to firstname.lastname@example.org
See u soon :) .
(Bright is subsidiary of TECHAD digital company group)
Send your CV in here